Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Widescreen digital TV hell - How do you choose?

I need to buy a new TV and I had forgotten what a nightmare buying this sort of stuff is. In theory I should love it, its a gadget and I, like most boys, like my toys. The problem is there is soooooo much choice and they are all that little but different. There is the colour issue, do you go for Silver or Black. Do they do the one you want in the colour you want? Whats the sound quality like (and how the hell do you know until you hang it on the wall). There then all the terminology, HD, PIXEL Plus, FREEview compatible, blah, blah, blah. I just want to watch TV folks! And once you have found one in the price bracket you want to spend, there's the bracket for the wall..........how are 3 pieces of metal welded together £200+????? Some one is making a fortune out there and its not the TV manufacturers..

Yours, still searching, baffled and confused. Wish me luck :)

No comments: