Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rave Fashion its trendy once again...and why not

Its funny my 14 year old daughter has just announced that she's loves rave fashion. She's never been to one but like the rebelliousness of being able to wear bright colours/stand out from the crowd and look non conformist... and I have to admit she does look cool :) But dont let her hear me say that...

One of the best bits about the rave scene has always been that free will / free expression thing. From the fashion to the dancing where people waived there hands in a myriad of moves. Brilliant and randon. I loved it. Non of that your not dressed right or attitude from other types of events. People at raves have always accepted you for who you are and give you all a hug. Now some people say thats the drugs, but I don't think so. I think its the ethos/a mind set....

So long live rave, long live the happy vibe, long may it continue and a new generation get to enjoy it......

No comments: