Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Summer comes...

..it always does, but is it me or does winter just seem to get longer each year? Now that the amazing Fantazia Valentines party is behind us its time to look ahead to the summer festival season. Long hot days, dancing in fields (well alright may in muddy fields if the last two years are any thing to go by). After our appearances last year at the Summer Sound System and the Sanctuary Festival plans are progressing for new appearances this summer and we hope to be able to announce something exciting very soon so do keep checking here.

On a personal note though I will be off to Glastonbury for the first ever time. Can I ask for prayers for nice weather. I have put off going for to long really, with so many people the mud has always been legendary far surpassing any of the other festival but this year I feel lucky... but I will be packing wellies to be sure.

See you there, oh and at Godskitchen, Creamfields, Sanctuary Festival, Coloursfest and more....

No comments: