Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Recovery, am I getting old?

Things are starting to get back to normal after the massive success that was Showtime. Is it me or does it take longer to recover? Or is it just have 3 children now you dont get to take to your bed anymore for several days!

Working on loads of stuff in the office at the moment, much of which we I can't share at this time, but here is a short run down of what I can:

1. New Forum improvements. The new forum is looking good and after only a week or less it has loads of members and posts which is great to see as we were worried about losing that special vibe. I did find the new features make it all much easier to use which is great, especially in find posts I havent view or just getting the email alerts to PM. Great stuff. We have got to upgrade to the latest version to stop some silly bugs like the [Quote] tag not working properly.

We will also be adding a quick reply box soon.

2. We are likely to be adding a section to the websites download section with MC's performances. This will be without the music and should be great to see who is performing well out there, where Mad P, Robbie Dee, Scratchmaster Techno etc

3. Really waiting to see some of the footage from Showtime. It hasnt arrived with me yet but should be great when it does and it will be going up. I think I avoid the camera most of the night, but there is a short interview with me which (if my hair looks okay) will make the final edit, lol.

4. We've had a few offers to get involved in some partie that are already planned in England. No decision have been made yet, but we are tempted, especially as one is a big outdoor one, and it would be good to get back outdoors again for a Fantazia. Nothing like the sun coming up on a rave.

Anyway more coming soon

No comments: