Monday, March 19, 2007

Sanctuary Festival 07 and other stuff

Its great news about Fantazia hosting the Oldskool & Club Classics arena at the massive summer Sanctuary 07 weekender on the 30th June. Slammin Vinyl having been the most consisted of the dance companies over recent year, so you know its a name that you can trust.

We have put together a really interesting line up with a variety of styles and some really classic stuff including one of the ex Prodigy members.... that should be worth seeing on its own.

We also have top PA N-Joi and Rozalla. N-Joi have played twice recently for us in Scotland and were fantastic. I haven't seen Rozalla since 1992 when she performed at Fantazia Second Sight with a number of songs including "Everybodies Free" and she really stole the show then. I danced my socks off right at the front, and she really talked to the crowd and looked like she was enjoying herself.

If you need some entertaining I found this classic.......



Double Leaning Jowler by the way

PS I got 270 on my first go!

No comments: